Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Danielle has another family!

Danielle and Tim came by with Tim's Dad Len and his wife Barb on Friday, the 6th.......they were heading down to Langley for Tim's brothers wedding. I drove down Saturday morning with them and had Rebecca and Mitchell, Melodie really wanted to come but sacrificed to stay home and study! Don and Vanessa were in Seattle on a youth temple trip, but were heading back Saturday so I met them and picked them up. It was a beautiful wedding and right after Don's wife Laura was baptized with her two daughters.

Tim has a large family as you can see here....... the bittersweet moment for me was when the photographer asked all of Don's family to join them for the picture........Danielle started walking over and I remember thinking, "Just a minute, she's in our family!!" and it hit home to me that she's now part of another family. She seems to be fitting in well with them and they seem to be enjoying her so I was glad to see that but the mother in me wasn't quite ready for that yet. It was one thing to know she was Tim's wife, but she is now a daughter-in-law, a sister-in-law and an aunt!

We went over to Don and Laura Pederson's house after and had a nice visit with the family before we headed home. I was so glad to have Don with me to do the driving home, we were pretty tired that Saturday night.

Just as an aside, if you are reading this please feel free to leave a comment at the bottom!, just so I know you've been here...lol........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...