Thursday, July 11, 2013

PIONEER TREK 2013 VIDEO

I've been working on putting a video together of all the pioneer trek pictures I took last week of the LDS VERNON YOUTH STAKE PIONEER TREK 2013 and I'm happy with how it turned out!! It brings back so many memories!   I really was grateful for the opportunity to work with some amazing leaders and youth who made all this possible and I can't thank all the "Mas" and "Pas" enough who were willing to work with 8-10 kids and shape them into a close knit family in 4 days!! They too did an amazing job!! If any of you would like a copy of one of these pictures, just let me know in my comments section! 

This is dedicated to my Rebecca and Mitchell because I couldn't ask for more enthusiastic, fun, loving kids...I'm lucky to be their MOM!!! 




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome job Kasandra! I smiled the whole time while watching. Amazing photographs!
Jason Palfrey

Unknown said...

Put me to shame! All my pics are still on my camera. What an amazing video. We discussed at Stake Council last night about putting together something like this for our fireside next month....I better get busy. Thanks for sharing your talents, amazing memories!!

Kasandra Mathieson said...

Thanks Jason and Blyn! I loved doing it...and Blyn I would be happy to help if you need it!!

Amber Sweet said...

Great video! Loved all the pictures, and we had a great time! Thank you for taking pictures to help us remember how amazing it was!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...