Tuesday, April 12, 2011

WEDDING INVITATIONS...PIERSONS/MATHIESONS

Well I have been working on wedding invitations for Scott and Vanessa and those of you reading this get a sneak peek at the basic idea! While we were waiting for their engagement pictures to be taken, I made up a template for them and just used pictures that I already had. They found the design they liked and I used my photoshop program to try and make one that was similar. Here is the draft copy front:


Here is the draft copy back:


The hardest part was the swirl on the front, I didn't have anything like it and the few edges I tried didn't look right. This scroll was made up of 3 letters from the Ornamental Scroll font and I like how it turned out. It was also fun to try using my gradient as well. The fonts are Bookman Old style and Scriptina for the calligraphy. The cute film strip comes from Designer Digitals, Katie Pertiet's In a Strip Overlays.  I will be working on the final copy as soon as I get the actual pictures! Should be fun, but just trying to get them printed double sided and then finding the right envelopes...

1 comment:

Kasandra Mathieson said...

If you would like to see the final copy of these invitations feel free to visit my January 23 post, Wedding Invitations Piersons and let me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...