Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Clean Fairy

I've been wanting to share this for awhile......magic happened in our house about 3 weeks ago! The clean fairy decided to visit!!

She told my kids if their beds were made and their floors clean she would leave a treat on their pillows......... well believe it or not, I have not had to nag my kids in 3 weeks! They have been making their beds and picking up their floors every morning and lo and behold when they get home from school there is usually a little chocolate on their pillow. I think......no I know the clean fairy feels it is worth the 10 cents a day......lol......... The only one she occasionally misses is the oldest child in our house right now (naming no names Mel) because she is in the middle of finals and is up all hours of the day and night studying.....

The reason there are no pictures of dressers and closets is because the clean fairy hasn't looked there yet, but one of these days, she'll be putting her glasses on!!!!!!

For now beds and floor are making a heck of a difference!





1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, I'm totally doing that! What a great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...