Tuesday, January 31, 2012

iSHOT THAT

I'm pretty excited to start a new class in February called iShotThat! No, in answer to my son-in-law Scott and soon to be son-in-law Kevin, it has nothing to do with any animals or birds, lol but it is a class on taking better pictures with your IPHONE! The teachers are Jim and Molly Newman and they write that one of the most popular cameras out there is the Iphone and this class gives you ideas on how to take advantage of all of it's functions and how to use the apps that are out there to make the best of your pictures. 

I thought I would show you a few pictures I took last summer using my Iphone during one of Mitchell's soccer games.



 The light was stupendous and I loved how they came out. I actually ended up using one for this scrapbook page I made for his team, the Purple Panthers!

This last one I took on the Thompson River while boating with friends...and then I put an Instagram filter on it.

So feel free to join me in using your IPHONE, the camera that is always in your purse or pocket and learn to take better pictures with it! I would love to see some of the pictures that you take...and I'll be sharing some of mine here! Let me know if you are taking this class with me..

Happy shooting...PICTURES that is!!

1 comment:

Vanessa Pierson said...

Haha oh my goodness Mom these pictures are fantastic :) and Scott was pretty disappointed you didn't shoot a moose or something... Lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...