Saturday, January 07, 2012

One Little Word LIGHT


Love Ali Edwards idea of choosing one word to focus on for the year! Have been mulling it over and this is what came to me! This picture was taken over a year ago in the Cayman Islands for our 25th wedding anniversary. So glad I could use it...  Still working with Jana Morton's Blending and Beyond techniques! Focusing on this word means I will be trying to incorporate more light into my life, trying to bring light to others and remembering that our Saviour is the source of all light!
Feel free to let me know in my comments if you've chosen a "word" for the year!!

2 comments:

redjanfan said...

I didn't know you blogged! Is there anything you don't do??? Seriously love your word, and page too. Am thinking on the "word" concept.

redjanfan said...

redjanfan is Jan Perry by the way!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...