Tuesday, January 24, 2012

MY WEDDING PAGE

I am so grateful for technology and what it can do! This page is an example of that. I have never been happy with the pictures taken at my wedding, probably the biggest reason why pictures are so important to me now. Back then we certainly didn't have any extra money for a photographer and so we just had friends and family take pictures.  Of course there weren't any fancy cameras around, so quality was pretty sad unless you really knew what you were doing!


But here we are today and with digital and photo programs we can get some pretty amazing pictures! I am so happy to be taking Jana Morton's second class "Creative Composites" and decided to tackle some of my old, awful wedding pictures! So happy with this picture and I think I will be digging through my boxes and seeing what I can do with some of my others!! Anyone else out there have any old wedding pictures they wish they could do over? Let me know what you are doing with them in my comments...

2 comments:

redjanfan said...

don't know what it was like before you started, but this looks great!

Kasandra Mathieson said...

I thought of that Jan, I should have posted the before pictures. I will do that next time...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...