Friday, February 12, 2010

Cards, Cards, Cards.......Paper Cards



I know, I know, hard to believe but actually put my hands on paper again yesterday! I am so used to crafting on the computer that I forget how fun it is to design, cut, glue and stamp on paper. Well I had lots of fun last night with my "card ladies!" We all design a card, bring the supplies for extras and then end up with 4 cards at the end of the night. I like the fact that we usually end up with 4 totally different looking cards and last night proved that.......I love how we all learn different techniques as well! The hardest part is giving them away, lol.......so if you don't see one of these cute cards in your mailbox you will know why!

1 comment:

Jannemccue said...

So fun! Can't wait for the next card night :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...