Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I SHOT THAT

Thought I would include a few more pictures that I've been taking with my Iphone for my IShotThat class. I've been learning how to use different apps and it sure opens your world to what your camera can do with pictures! There are all kinds of different filters, borders and edits you can use to really make your pictures pop!


Rebecca's favourite place to eat.

Family game night....

Mitchell is so happy to be able to take peanut butter sandwiches to school again now that he is in middle school! And that's what this is: "a peanut butter sandwich", no jam, no butter just dry old bread with peanut butter! If I try to sneak anything else in it to make it more palatable he calls me on it and won't eat it!!

Okay this is what Rebecca does in Seminary, using pretzels! What's worse is that her mother has to whip out her phone and take pictures of it! I think my Seminary kids think I'm a little whacked and they're right when it comes to pictures....

Had to take a picture of this cute card I made at a Stamping Up class. Nice to just get my hands on paper sometimes.....and sorry none of you are going to get this because I just make these  and can't bear to part with them! 

So there you go....having fun with my Iphone! Will keep you updated....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...