Monday, March 12, 2012

BASKETBALL with REBECCA

This page took me a long time...probably the most difficult from Jana Morton's Creative Composite class. I had to redo the sequence pictures over and over because I wasn't liking how they matched up but after leaving it for a few weeks and coming back to it, I like it better now!

The title comes from Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals where it's a type inspiration challenge and I was happy to use it on my page.



Rebecca loved basketball and faithfully made it to every practice and game that she could. We could see real improvement from last year and noticed that she was playing better and working harder. She loved her coaches Rachel and Mac even though they were pretty tough and appreciated their willingness to put so much time into making their team better. We're glad that Rebecca loves sports, we know that she is learning a lot from the teams she plays on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...