Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's A Decluttering Sort of Day

I wish I could say that I clean every day, especially that I declutter every day!! That would be half the battle of keeping my house presentable. Today I feel like decluttering, YEAH. I want to get rid of stuff that I don't need, want or even use. There is too much stuff that I might use someday...but I never do!!!
So today I am throwing away:

1. Old envelopes that I keep for the addresses that I might someday send a wedding present that I meant to.
2. A bag full of thin cardboard paper that I have collected from the ones that Costco uses to protect my 12x12 pages.
3. Clothes that are too small, that no I will never fit into again, like I'm going to lose 25 pounds!!
4. Shoe boxes that I will never use
5. Stacks of school notes that the kids have not looked at in 3 years.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...