Saturday, March 06, 2010

Big Eddy Campground

Couldn't resist playing with this picture especially since I just found some new overlays by Ali Edwards called AE Celebrate Family Title and Journal Blocks.
So glad I wrote on the back of one of these pictures or I would never have remembered that this was taken at Big Eddy Campground in Vernonia, Oregon when we lived in Forest Grove while Don was in school. Camping was one of our favourite holidays because it was affordable! There were so many beautiful campgrounds around there and we used to love going out to the ocean, I think Don still really misses it. Love this picture of my girls......back when it was just them and we didn't know that 2 more little ones would come along. My three beautiful girls.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...