Monday, March 18, 2013

BASKETBALL CHAMPS


Mitchell's team, the Grade 8 Brocklehurst Broncs not only won the city championships this year but were able to attend a provincial tournament in Pitt Meadows where they placed 15th. We were proud of their team and how hard they worked. It's been fun to be a "basketball" Mom and watch 4 of my kids play basketball and I have to admit it's one of my favourite sports to watch. It's always fast paced and every year they seem to get better. Now that Mitchell is playing I'm seeing a definite difference in the level of play between boys and girls at this age! I'm also thankful for all the wonderful team skills he has been learning because this is such a good group of boys!!

When I read that Jana Morton was doing an All Star Graphics class, I signed up right away! I'm happy to be using all of my sports pictures in a new way!! Look for some more of these coming.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...