Thursday, March 21, 2013

REBECCA'S BLESSING DRESS

What fun it was to gather as a family in Langley the beginning of March to celebrate the birth of our new granddaughter, Kaia Renee Pederson born January 27, 2013. Now that we have 3 married daughters it is harder to get together but it's always wonderful when we do! I just have to remember to take pictures! This was Kaia's blessing day in our church.

This moment was also special because we were able to use Rebecca's blessing dress that my friend Nancy Hill made for her 16 years ago! I was so happy that we could use it again. It was a treasure to scrap and I love the memories it brings back....

So this page (using Jana Morton's, All Star Graphics class)  is for Danielle, Rebecca, Kaia and my special friend Nancy from Oregon, who I still miss!




Rebecca and Kaia!

Baby Kaia!

5 Mathieson Girls!


Proud Papa, Tim Pederson!


The Mathieson Kids....

The Mathieson Kids with Spouses....

The Mathieson Family now....



1 comment:

Danielle Mathieson Pederson said...

Great page and photos! I'll have to make sure to grab these or have you send them to me, as I always forget to take pictures of my own. Our family sure is getting big! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...