Monday, October 23, 2006

Friends


Couldn't resist adding this picture, I loved how it turned out. This was taken at Thanksgiving when we were all out enjoying the fall weather. Don had organized a game of soccer and then circle volleyball and while the kids played the ladies visited. These are my good friends Shauneen Jotie and Sandra Frazier. I was fooling with my camera trying to get some good black and white shots, then had Don take a couple of us and just loved this one...... we will really appreciate 20 years from now! I am also including a good one of my friends Sandra and Deanne Pierson, will have to try and get one in b&w next time. It sure makes me recognize the importance of good girl friends who pull you through the good times and bad, how blessed I am to have the friends I do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...