Monday, September 18, 2006

Mother and Daughter


As I look at this picture of my Mom, Reina Granger and I taken last year at our family reunion, I can't help reflect on the fact that I am the same age my Mom was when I left home. I still think of her being that age........will Danielle have the same memories as I grow older? Now that she is married and gone from home, will she sometimes look at herself in the mirror and see the face of her mother? I miss them both and even they are both far away, Mom in Nova Scotia and Danielle in Calgary, there will always be a mother/daughter connection that transcends time and distance.......... it is the face in the mirror looking back at me. Love you Mom......... love you Danielle........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...