Monday, November 12, 2012

WEDDING SLIDESHOW...SCOTT AND VANESSA


After doing Melodie's slideshow, I decided I better work on Vanessa and Danielle's! I'm still working with Aperture learning a little more every time. I like how easy it is to just use the pictures I've already rated to quickly set this up,  but think I'm going to keep trying different platforms to do this. The text on the slides was pretty touchy and I had to keep trying to make them line up right.

Have to admit, it sure brings back good memories to be working with these pictures! Weddings are such a time of joy, love and fun. They celebrate not only the couple getting married, but the community that they belong to. It was so wonderful to have out of town guests, family, friends and even teachers come to Vanessa's wedding. I am always so grateful for everyone that comes, they truly have been a wonderful influence on my family in one way or another. So even though weddings are a lot of work, they are so worth it in the end. This video is made from the stupendous wedding pictures that Russell and Jennifer McCue took!  I plan on putting together another one of the actual reception because I don't want them to be too long.

So, this is for my Vanessa and Scott.....so thankful for these two!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...