Tuesday, August 07, 2012

GRANDPA'S KEYS

I'm in a scrapbooking mood lately and have been working on more projects than I have in a while. I found this picture today and had to laugh when I saw it....knew it would make a fun layout! I used some of Hannah Clark's new kit, Shabby Melody and then added some embellishments from some other digital supplies that I have from Katie Pertiet (using her "Painting in Progress tutorial) , the Ettes and LMurphy. I struggled with some aspects of this page but eventually decided that I had spent enough time on it and I like it the way it is. My cute grandson, who is not very happy in this picture...I think it was because he was tired of Grandma taking pictures!!!

 I'm trying to increase my Blog membership, feel free to join my site!


1 comment:

Hannah Clark said...

How cute! I love that glare! Haha! Kids are so fun. I love what you've done with my kit! Thanks so much, Kasandra!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...