Monday, August 06, 2012

BEAUTIFUL OREGON

I was so happy to have this picture even though it was taken accidentally! I wanted some shots of the kids boarding in the ocean while we were in Oregon, but because the sun was behind them the pictures came out really dark! I decided to try and make them silhouettes and they turned out wonderful. So I decided to scrap them! I've been wanting to use Hannah Clark's scrapbooking kits that she has recently designed and her Butterfly Bliss kit had some beautiful colours that fit perfectly! Thanks Hannah....

I thought you might like to see the original picture....

Here is the layout I made. I made my own template using 8 rectangles and moved them apart. I then clipped the same picture to each one and put a drop shadow on the rectangle. When I added the paper behind I reduced the opacity and I loved how it turned out! I added some embellishments from Hannah's kit, a starglow from Katie Pertiet and now I have a page that makes me happy. It really was a memorable vacation.... have any of you visited Oregon? Any favourite memories out there....

1 comment:

Hannah Clark said...

I really love what you've done here! The blue really makes the picture look amazing! I love those panels! Fabulous layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...