Monday, March 28, 2011

Bronchitis Blues

Well I'm sitting here in bed on my laptop getting ready to watch a marathon of Pride and Prejudice! Why? Because for the last week and a half I have been struggling with a cold and flu and everyday it seems to get worse. These last four days I have spent most of my time in bed feeling miserable. I finally went to the doctors today to see if it was anything serious and he thinks I have bronchitis, so he gave me some antibiotics. Sure hope they help because I am tired of being sick. I've missed two weeks of church, missed Young Women's conference and have been struggling with everything else especially because it has been spring break and we have Tim, Danielle and Everett with us and Darci and Ryan stopped in overnight a couple of times. I have read all my books and scrapped a bunch of pages and now I'm just going to do the movie thing for awhile.

We heard from Melodie today and it was wonderful.  I was worried about what she would think about Vanessa moving her marriage date up and she seems okay with it. She is so happy on her mission, really working hard with all her investigators and had 2 baptisms last week. It will be so wonderful to see her again!

We have Everett tonight, hope that goes well since Tim and Danielle booked a hotel and are gone for the night! It has been a terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad week!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

So sorry you're not feeling well and I hope it passes soon. When are Vanessa and Scott planning the big day? Sending my love, Maggie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...