Friday, February 04, 2011

Don Makes Me Laugh

So I had to laugh the other day because Don came in with a new bag of chips. He's adventuresome my husband, always likes to try new things...new cars, new restaurants and new food. Well, he was all happy because he had found a new flavour of chips....yogourt and green onion, he proudly showed me! "Wonder what it will taste like? " he said. Oh, the look on his face after his first chip........"Hey, this is sour cream and onion!!" He was thoroughly disgusted that he had been duped, especially because he is not a sour cream and onion fan although I am! We both laughed when it dawned on him, that those marketing guys are pretty smart, if they just call it by a new name,..people will buy it! So no more yogourt and green onion for him...I'm sure he will find something else but maybe he won't be so quick to buy it, lol.
Off to scrapbook, I want to start Melodie's mission book but it seems like such a daunting task! I need to take it one page at a time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...