Sunday, September 13, 2009

Singing in the Church


Don't let the title fool you, it is not me singing in church! My Vanessa and Rebecca will be singing today: "Jesus was No Ordinary Man" and so I'm a little nervous. Vanessa has asked Derek Deschenes family and her boss from Quizno's all to come and they said they would. I know Derek will be there but not sure about the others, so hope they do well.

I'm grateful we are able to get Rebecca into singing lessons this year, I just wish we could have persuaded Mitchell to continue with piano.

Well, we have an electrician coming over this morning to get our hot tub running and I need to go pick up Kevin Lee from the airport all before church so lots to do and hoping to get some writing down for my album.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...